Creation Entertainment's Grand Slam XVI -2008

« Older   Newer »
ruby76
view post Posted on 6/2/2008, 16:05

James will be guest at the Creation Entertainment's GRAND SLAM XVI:
THE SCI-FI SUMMIT, Burbank, CA on Saturday 11 and Sunday 13 April, 2008.

For further information go to Creation Entertainment.

Jammarst
view post Posted on 9/4/2008, 16:13

Our Amy will be attend to this event ,so,
"Amy I hope you'll have a great time, we can't wait for your report and pict, We will be with you "only with our heart unfortunately" and you say "hallo" to James by me image

Amy Sue
icon5  view post Posted on 10/4/2008, 14:37

Thank you. I will try to get pictures up to you all as soon as the JamesFog disappears. Wait, that really doesn't go away, does it? I will do my best to keep you updated. :P

Thank you all,

Love and Hugs, :woot:

Amy Sue

Jammarst
view post Posted on 10/4/2008, 14:58

CITAZIONE (Amy Sue @ 10/4/2008, 15:37)
Thank you. I will try to get pictures up to you all as soon as the JamesFog disappears. Wait, that really doesn't go away, does it? I will do my best to keep you updated. :P

Thank you all,

Love and Hugs, :woot:

Amy Sue

no, sorry Jamesfog stays forever ... image

Jammarst
view post Posted on 12/4/2008, 17:25

hey guys today convention1 I can't wait to see new photos about James, I'm so curios if He has cut his beautiful curly hair image

sissico
view post Posted on 12/4/2008, 17:40

I am very curious too. I hope to see some photos, soon!! :rolleyes:

Jammarst
view post Posted on 12/4/2008, 20:56

there are some little report from cds board, autograph sesion is up, James has curly hair and blue/gray shirts aaaaaaaaaa I want to see image image

Jammarst
view post Posted on 12/4/2008, 22:31

yes, first photo from cds
Jams cut his hair,but not too much, he has a shirt gray the same of fangoria of past year. I'll ask for sharing this photo.

Jammarst
view post Posted on 12/4/2008, 22:55

Hey guy! Amy has written to me and gave me some photos. yessssssss fabulous Amy thank you

From Amy

taking a break before photo ops. Here is a picture of James while I waited in line for my autograph. He looks good. Hairs shorter then when he was at the Indie fest.
I told him and he looked down at his shirt just to see. He sounded to me like he had a little cold or he just woke up. He was drinking tea.

Talk to you all later,

Amy Sue

Edited by Jammarst - 13/4/2008, 19:03

ruby76
view post Posted on 12/4/2008, 23:10

Oh, thanks Amy, you're so sweet and kind image
I love the pics especially the first one!!!

Jammarst
view post Posted on 13/4/2008, 00:48

I read from cds , deannaB wrote that talk is started whti this video

James talked about dragonball his First makeup it took 17 hours and was very painful, his suit was tight and so as hard to breathe in.
I did many stunt scene, James did all these jumping off of 30 foor cliffs... and more http://www.fuzzyshark.com/forum/viewtopic....p=115920#115920

Jammarst
view post Posted on 13/4/2008, 08:41

image James said:
-James had more chemistry with Drusilla than Buffy. They both knew the biography of Sid and Nancy, so they weren't going to do that halfway.
They were always pretending to grab and fondle each other just out of frame.
-He feels like he's acting better, because he feels more confident. Being in his forties is just kind of rocking. Nature's voice of the need for procreation calms down a little bit, so he can be more cool around women.
Is he working with younger actors more than he used to? No, it's just that he's getting older, but he's getting more experienced, so the others look up to him more.
-First time he met John, he was grabbing the women all over the place. James is thinking that he's got to tell him not to do that to him. But when James kissed John, he kissed him too hard, so John was "Hey, we're just acting here." James has kissed hot women who aren't so nice, but John is nice, so he'd rather kiss John any day.
The comment to Naoko was with John right behind them, so he'd know that James wasn't liking that, but James didn't understand the situation and felt really stupid. John was really considerate on the set, making sure that James was comfortable with everything, and asking if he wanted to skip the kiss in rehearsal or not. James would ask his girlfriend if the kissing scene was hot, and she'd grin and say "Do it again!"
more photos here CDS

http://red-sunflower.livejournal.com/407866.html#cutid4

Edited by Jammarst - 13/4/2008, 10:09

Jammarst
view post Posted on 13/4/2008, 09:00

seem that his teeth fixed but He have nervous problem in his hands, but He said it's not serious problem, it's nothing that a chiropractor can't fix.

Realy Dragonball was an hard experience poor James, He is all broke... image

Jammarst
view post Posted on 13/4/2008, 11:59

wowwwww wonderful photos by mad brilliant
-Mad brilliant

ruby76
view post Posted on 13/4/2008, 13:21

Uh thanks for your precious work Jamma!!!image
I love all the piccies especially that of Mad Briliant image
I can't wait to meet James this Month image

35 replies since 6/2/2008, 16:05   4102 views