Do You Know Your Buffy Quotes?, quiz

« Older   Newer »
Jammarst
view post Posted on 20/6/2008, 21:45

source http://www.kidzworld.com/quiz/2966-quiz-do...ur-buffy-quotes

:unsure:
CITAZIONE
Joss Whedon and the writers of Buffy the Vampire Slayer have filled the show with quips, quirks, vamps, demons and tons of memorable lines. "We saved the world. I say we party." Sure, you know that classic line was said by the slayer. But, do you know which Buffy the Vampire Slayer character uttered the lines "I don't like vampires. I'm going to take a stand and say they're not good." Think ya know? Well, why not test your Buffy the Vampire Slayer quotes IQ with Kidzworld's Ultimate Buffy Quotes Quiz.

Even the die-hard Buffy fan may get stumped by the selection of Buffy the Vampire Slayer quotes we throw their way. So check it out, and in the words of Buffy Summers, "Now, we can do this the hard way or... well, actually, there's just the hard way." Good luck!

Start the quiz

Share your result with us :wub:

Edited by Jammarst - 20/6/2008, 23:18

Jue
view post Posted on 15/3/2009, 11:09

I got 90%

In the words of the fabulous Watcher Giles, "You were right, all along, about everything... Well, no, you weren't right about your mother coming back as a pekinese." You're incredibly savvy when it comes to Buffy quotes. I bet you even sneak them into regular, everyday conversations. You must be pretty witty.

Dany&Ivan
view post Posted on 24/6/2010, 03:16

80%

In the words of one Xander Harris, "Are you ready to get down, you funky party weasel?" You know your stuff! You may get stumped on the occasional Slayer quote, but you're definitely better than most.

2 replies since 20/6/2008, 21:45   111 views